– “My experience with Dr. Marie Falcone was excellent… I was always taken on time… I was always treated very pleasantly by everyone in the office…I have lived with a partial from another dentist for 6 years and was not able to eat a meal with it. I kept biting the inside of my cheek… Dr. Falcone made me another one which was outstanding… She takes her time and makes sure everything is right… It was really, really done well and I am able to eat without pain…She made me feel very comfortable and relaxed… I now always have the biggest smile on my face…Thank you Dr. Falcone.“
– “Dr. Falcone understands that a healthy smile is essential to our well-being and self-esteem. Both her dental expertise and compassion for the journey of the patient in difficult restoration work are extraordinary. Smiles are so much more than just teeth – they are part of who we are. Dr. Falcone’s appreciation of this viewpoint guides her stellar and caring work.“
– “If you are looking for a dentist who gives anesthesia slowly and doesn’t hurt, who never upsells (what a relief that is), who shows respect for you and your preferences and who loves what he does? Then Steven Rothenberg is your guy. I’ve had the pleasure of being his patient for twenty years and every single visit has been a professional and personable experience. He and his wonderful assistant Linda never rush you; never compromise on safety and cleanliness; and always make you feel that they’re happy you came in. You can trust Dr. Rothenberg to look out for your best interest. He is, in a word, remarkable.“
– “Everything about Dr. Rothenberg gives me a great sense of confidence. His explanation of the work I needed done, the excellent results each time, and the competence of his dental administrative staff are all indications of this high professional and wonderfully run practice. His patients are in very good hands.“
– “DR. STEVEN ROTHENBERG’S OFFICE PRESENTS EXCELLENCE IN CARE AND COMMITMENT TO THE PATIENT
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FROM 1997,AND THE QUALITY OF DR. ROTHENBERG’S WORK AFTER MY IMPLANTS HAS MADE A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IN MY HEALTH.
DR. ROTHENBURG’S ULTIMATE GOAL THROUGH HIS ASSESSMENT AND WORK WITH EACH PATIENT IS TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN ALL HIS WORK.
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HOPE HE STAYS IN PRACTICE A LONG TIME“
– “I have been a patient of Dr. Rothenberg’s 15 years and he is without a doubt the best dentist in Fairfield County. He’s passionate about dentistry, takes pride in his work and truly cares about his patients. Not only does he provide excellent care when it comes to the health of your teeth and gums, he is highly skilled in aesthetic dentistry as well. I have beautiful veneers thanks to him. They look totally natural and match perfectly to my other teeth so that no one would know I had them done. Can’t sing his praises enough – he’s the best!“
– “I first met Marie Falcone DMD when I came into the office suffering from a broken front tooth. Further investigation revealed that my broken front tooth was a warning of much larger tooth and gum problems. From the moment that I became a patient of Dr. Falcone, I realized that she was an excellent dentist for me personally. The extent of my required dental care was great, and it involved a large number of teeth, and the corresponding gums. During all this work, I found Dr. Falcone to be friendly, caring, and very professional. I have great confidence and respect for her dental, medical, and personal skills. There is great happiness in not having continued dental pain, and I have a feeling of joy when people comment on my great smile. I would recommend anyone who wishes to have the positive dental experience that I had, to contact Dr. Falcone’s office.“